Traveling somewhere sunny now that the world is re-opening? Here’s a beachy women’s travel style guide and packing list for Cozumel, Mexico 2021.
Travel is back on and popping and vacation outfits are one of my favorite parts of planning a trip. I just got back from spending five days on the island of Cozumel, Mexico and enjoyed a range of activities from beach bumming to horseback riding. So, I thought this would be a helpful rundown of what to pack for a week in Cozumel. Whether you’re looking for Cozumel resort looks, outfits for activities or cute bathing suits and bikinis for Cozumel beaches, get to scrolling, sis!
While you’re packing for a beach vacation, check out these travel look books, too!
What to Wear on Cozumel
First off, what’s the weather like in Cozumel? The weather is hot (70s to 90s Fahrenheit) year-round so you’ll want to pack light and breezy clothes no matter when you go. But what you wear during the Cozumel rainy seasons will differ just a bit. Those are from April to July and October to January, by the way. I traveled during late June/early July, which one of the wettest times of year. Here’s what I wore:
At Playa Palancar Purple Bikini
Dinner at Buccano’s: Maxi Dress
Punta Sur: Cheeky Rainbow Bikini
Pieces Packed but not Pictured
Cozumel Women’s Packing List
- Beach Bag
- Bug Spray – The mosquitoes in Cozumel are vicious!
- Cash (Many restaurants and establishments are cash-only and some only take pesos. USD are widely accepted, however the exchange rates can vary. Withdraw pesos from your home bank or at the Cancun airport or from the ATM in town for the smoothest experience.)
- Comfortable Sandals
- Facial Sunscreen (Use code DASHOFJAZZ for 15% off!)
- Reef Safe Sunscreen
- Small Handbag for essentials while in town
- Snorkeling and Scuba Gear if you have it. Cozumel is a hot spot for diving!
- Summery Outfits (short sets, mini and maxi dresses, light tops) + a Wrap or light jacket for days with high winds
- Sun Hat that can double as a rain hat- This is my go-to for maximum sun protection and I love this one for style.
- Sunglasses + Floating Retainer Straps so your shades don’t get lost at sea.
- Swimwear and Cover Ups
- Travel-Size Toiletries
- Waterproof Phone Bag for any beach or pool activities, snorkeling and excursions
I hope this Cozumel look book inspires your travel fashion next time your visit Mexico. And sharing is caring so pin these island outfits for Cozumel on Pinterest. Thanks for reading!